The Monster loves books and reads constantly (seriously, it’s an addiction). The Hungry Monster is always open to book review requests. He has a craving for anything within the fiction genre and especially enjoys the taste of indie books, self published, or books by new authors.
The Hungry Monster’s choice meals include:
- Science Fiction
- Or the above in Young Adult
If your book is not in any of these genres, don’t panic. Use our Monster Review Service for a guaranteed review in any genre.
Review Request Guidelines
What to expect from the Hungry Monster when he decides to dine on your delicious novel:
- Reviews will be posted on GoodReads, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and on this blog
- The Monster only accepts eBooks. Anything else upsets the Monsters digestion
- The Hungry Monster will give an honest opinion of any book reviewed
- Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to send your request
- The Monster tries to review a book within 90 days, but there is no guarantee. If you need a review before your launch date, use our Monster Review Service
The Monster will try to respond to all requests but it get’s difficult between napping, reading and napping some more. The Monster has aspirations of one day being sucked into the Twilight Zone episode with Burgess Meredith where all he wants to do is read, but can’t until the world ends; you know what I mean? Anyway, there’s not time enough to read all the books submitted to the Monster so he has to be picky.
Don’t be sad if the Monster doesn’t decide to gobble, chomp, or nibble on your book. It doesn’t mean it’s bad, it just means the Monster didn’t have room in his belly this go around. Feel free to try again in a few months, or use the Monster Review Service for a guaranteed book review.
Monster Review Service
Create a stream of new content to generate buzz and capture new readers!
- Guaranteed professional book review on major websites in 45 days
- Participate in an author interview
- Get a guide to selling more books
- Reach thousands of readers
- Advertise your book
- Book Award entry
- And more!
Monster Twitter Service
Exposure is vital to a books success today and we are dedicated to helping you promote your work so you can get back to doing what you do best; writing. This is why we offer our Monster Twitter Service for only $2. Your book will be tweeted to our thousands of Twitter followers for three weeks.
3 scheduled tweets to our thousands of followers which includes:
3D Book Cover
Why would you want a 3D image of your book?
- Helps you make great-looking book-banners
- As marketing images directly on your website
- As part of an attractive author email signature
- As part of posts on your social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Is your book free for a limited time? Or are you doing any other book promotions that readers would love to know about? Tell us about it and we’ll Tweet it to our thousands of Twitter followers.